We are a small, but mighty team of individuals passionate about improving the lives of Kentucky’s disadvantaged citizens. As the state association representing all 23 regional Community Action Agencies, we leverage the knowledge, resources and collective energy of our network to fuel our work.
In addition to our hardworking staff, we are supported by a dedicated and results-driven board of directors. Each board member brings a unique perspective to the table, representing communities across the entire Commonwealth. We invite you to get to know us.
Community Action Promise
Community Action changes people's lives, embodies the spirit of hope, improves communities, and makes America a better place to live. We care about the entire community, and we are dedicated to helping people help themselves and each other.
- Roger McCann, Executive Director
- Susanne Funken, Chief Information Officer
- Susan Young, Finance Director
- Pat Niceley, Program Administrator
- Melissa McClain, CSBG Program Administrator
- Katlyn Miller, Opportunity Lead
- Jerrica Jacobs, Technical Assistance Provider
- Kimberly Padgett, RCAP State Director
- Adam Bourque, RCAP Technical Assistance Provider
- Maggie Mahan, RCAP Technical Assistance Provider
- Melissa Melton, RCAP Technical Assistance Provider
- Jared Schmal, RCAP Technical Assistance Provider
- Chris Wells, RCAP Technical Assistance Provider